This task is also very demanding. For this reason, HWZ lecturers need to satisfy a range of criteria.
A. Bachelor Degree Courses
- At least 30 years’ young
- International experience desirable
- Solid English language skills are an advantage
- University degree from a Swiss or a recognized foreign University (University, HSG, ETH or UAS; at least a Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree or licentiate desirable)
- University degree holder for at least 5 years Qualification in didactic methodologies (proof of education, work references from other educational institutions, references, experience in the tertiary education sector)
- Publications (monographs, articles in journals and newspapers, internet portals, etc.) desirable
- Continuous education
3. Work Experience
- Several years’ successful career in related discipline
- Familiarity with Swiss industry and professional standards desirable
4. Social Competence
- Communicative, open
- Self-confident manner
- Willingness to cooperate with subject specialists and other lecturers at the HWZ
- Attach lecture notes which you have written yourself to the application
- Disclosure of other teaching engagement
- Being mentored during 1st semester
- Participation in activities for the HWZ in addition to lecturing duties, such as events for lecturers and continuous education.
B. Master’s Degree Courses
Additional requirements for lecturers in Master’s degree courses
- Master’s degree or licentiate
- Doctorate desirable
- Research experience and knowledge of current publications
If you meet these criteria, then we would love to get to know you!
Please send your application – providing information regarding your education, career, didactic qualifications etc. as well as your preferred teaching discipline.